Feeling tired. Which specialist should I consult?

Feb 2013

Hello Sir/Madam,
From last yr i sometime feel tired after back home & have lot of complication, so wanted to know from where should i start ?
DO i have a full body check up? or consult some specialist/physician ? or consult lifestyle specialist ?
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 31 minutes later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

The feeling of tiredness after back home may be due to work stress related or some underlying medical related problems like anemia, vitamin deficiencies, and some micro nutrient deficiencies.

Take a balanced diet consisting of fresh seasonal fruits, vegetables, and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables on daily basis in addition to the regular food.

Sleep for adequate time for at least 7 to 8 hours in the night and do physical exercises daily.

Avoid junk, fried food and restrict the drinking of tea, coffee, and carbonated drinks.

First I advise you to consult a Physician for complete examination of you in general and all system examinations to rule out any underlying medical causes and for ordering any specific investigations if required.

After ruling out any medical issues by a Physician after a thorough examination and investigation, you can consult lifestyle specialist if required.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.