Feeling tired . Want advice on blood report

hi doctor

I wa shaving tiredness and went for Blood Test and Thyroid Test and both the result was normal yesterday when gone for LFT and Urine,found

LFT rest all normal except the below
Urine Result Normal

Is there any issue which i have to taken care of please advice
Posted Fri, 25 May 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
The normal range of values for AST (SGOT) is from 5 to 40 units per liter of serum (the liquid part of the blood).

The normal range of values for ALT (SGPT) is from 7 to 56 units per liter of serum.
The ranges of AST and ALT numbers may differ slightly depending on the technique and protocols used by different laboratories. However, normal reference ranges are routinely provided by each laboratory and printed in the report.
Mild to moderate elevations of the liver enzymes are common. They are often unexpectedly encountered on routine blood screening tests in otherwise healthy individuals. 
Since your levels are just above normal limits,they are considered as normal.
In modern era people generally get mild to moderate elevations of SGOT and SGPT because of abuse of alcohol,junk foods,obesity etc.
Just keep a healthy life style,reduce alcohol and reduce your weight,if overweight
The reason for your tiredness is not due to these levels of SGOT and SGPT.
May repeat your LFT after 3 to 4 months.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.