Feeling thirsty, tired, hungry, have lower back pain, itchy skin. What does this indicate?

What is causing the symptoms that I have? I am thirsty, tired, hungry, have lower back pain, itchy skin.
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 32 minutes later

Thanks for asking.

I think you probably need to check your diabetic status again.

The symptoms of feeling the thirst.tiredness, hunger with the itchy skin can all be explained with the diabetes.

Please get your sugar levels checked again.

A person with diagnosis of prediabetes needs to regularly check the levels as he or she is more prone to develop full blown diabetes.

Secondly a viral infection can also cause increase in the body temperature with feeling of thirst, tiredness and appetite disturbances.Get your complete blood count checked as well.

Please let me know if you need further information.