Feeling stomach bloated with gas. Missed periods. Need help?

Question
My stomach is getting bloated with gas all time.I do always feel that motion passing feeling.I am very upset all the day.

And this month I missed my period too.I am so tensed could you please help on it.thank u
Posted Thu, 7 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Acid peptic disease

Detailed Answer:

The symptoms you have could be due to indigestion secondary to acid peptic disease.

I suggest you to take antacids like PRILOSEC OTC once in the day early in the morning before breakfast. This will correct the digestive mechanism and help you to have better gastric health.

Follow-up: Feeling stomach bloated with gas. Missed periods. Need help? 8 hours later
HI Thanks for the information.How Long i need to take this medicine.

Could you please also let me why I missed my monthly period which never happened till now from the date it started.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
One week

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

Take the above mentioned medication for a week.

Stress can cause imbalance in the hormonal levels which could be the cause for a missed period.

Do consult a gynecologist to get examined to confirm the same.