Feeling sticky inside back. Remedy?

I have a weird sticky feeling inside my back im really scared and I dont want to go to the emergency room please help me im terrified and anxious I dont want to be in the hospital
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Please explain your problem in detail. What is your age? From when are you having this problem? Where did the pain start? What is the exact nature of the pain? Is it radiating?

There is no need to have that anxiety. The emergency people will help you to overcome your problem and help you out. If you do not go to the emergency for a problem that requires such a care then you may land up in further trouble. Please take the help of your friends or neighbors and call for emergency at the earliest possible. Please do not wait to answer my questions also if you have a feeling that it is a emergency.

Please rush to the emergency at the earliest possible.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Follow-up: Feeling sticky inside back. Remedy? 5 minutes later
no its just sticky it started about a month ago what do you think is wrong im really scared
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 56 minutes later

Do not worry.

I request you to explain your problem in detail so that I can help you better. Please explain in detail as per the previous questions I asked.

Waiting for your reply.