Feeling sleepy and having pain all over body. What's wrong?

My whole body aches a lot of the time, really a lot in the morning when I get up, I am sleepy a lot of the time and sleep 10-16 hours per day, especially sleepy after I eat and can not stay awake. Therefore, I don't eat a lot during the day - mostly at night. What could be wrong with me.
Posted Wed, 3 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 18 minutes later
Thanks for the query

You have provided a detailed past history of your diseases. you have been through too many tough conditions. Disease like degenerative disc changes cause severe pains along its nerve distribution. Also you have osteoporosis which weakens the bones and is responsible for bodyaches.

These multiple area bodyaches best respond to antidepressant drugs which are not used here for depression but for blockage of neurotransmitters that carries pain impulses. so, it is obvious that you might be using such drugs which causes excessive sleep.

The medication list will be quite helpful

If you still have some query, feel free to ask