Feeling sick and throwing up due to fleas. How to kill fleas in house?

I have fleas everywhere because my dog brought them in the house anywhere where i have hair they are there...i got the house bombed but it just got worse...i have tried everthing every website said to do and they seem to go away for a bit then come back...but the last 2 days i have been throwing up and feeling very sick. what should i do?
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in Environmental and Occupational Hazards
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 5 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
Fleas are XXXXXXX parasites, they can be vector for serious diseases.
You must get rid of them as soon as possible.
I wonder how they have come back after bombing the house with pest contol.
I would advise to get the yourself and the dog treated well with lotion Permethrin liberally for 8hours application for three nights in tendem.
Keep the dog out of the house till both dog and house are absolutely free of the fleas.
Lastly get a good Pest control service and retreat the campus.
Get yourself examined by your physician for any alarming infection and get treated soon.
I hope you will recover soon.