Feeling shrill noise after waking up from sleep. Have asthma. What can be done?

I have a feeling in my head I am constantly hearing a shrill noise made by crickets rubbing wings against their legs for past several months. It is intense when I get up from sleep,though as i get busy with my routines in the day it appears to disappear and forgotten
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 39 hours later
Thanks for the query
I understand your concern
I do not see anything serious neurologically in your case. How ever, it is better to get examined by a local neurologist who will clinically examine you and let you know regarding the investigations required.

Let me know if you need any additional information
Best wishes