Feeling shortness of breath, tired, headache, pain in back and shoulder. How to get relief?

Critical Care Specialist
Question
PANI IN BACK AND FEELINS OF KIDNEY INFECTIONS 6 MONTHS POST PARTUM , C SECTION DELIVERY . JUST FEEL TIRED AND ACHEY ALL THE TIME, PAINS IN LEFT SHOULDER TOO , ANAEMIA GONE . SOMETIMES FEEL SHORTNESS OF BREATHE. URNE SAMPLES INDICATE NO INFECTIONS BLODS WERE FINE AT 6 WEEKS CHECK .
SOMETIMES HAVE HEADACHE
Posted Sun, 11 Nov 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Sadiq Mughal 3 hours later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

I went through the details submitted with diligence. You recently undergone a caesarean section 6 months back and now you feel tired, achy, pain in back and left shoulder along with shortness of breath and sometime have headache. You also think you might have a kidney infection.

Based on these symptoms, I probably feel you might have some pathology in abdomen under your left diaphragm. This may be responsible for the feeling of kidney problem and pain in the left shoulder. It can push the diaphragm upwards into chest can cause shortness of breath.

My presumption is based on your symptoms alone. An ultrasound examination of the abdomen can be helpful to rule out this presumption. It is not clear whether or not you have undergone the abdomen scan. If it has been done, please post the reports here. Else I encourage you to have one.

Your primary healthcare provider can help you in getting the ultrasound scan.

In addition, I also would like to see your blood work and urine examination. Please do post the reports using the site's uploader in your follow up.

Looking forward to guide you further...