Feeling shaky and racing heart after anethesia. What to do?

has anethesia this morning. Now I am shaky and my heart is racing. Is there anything I can do
Posted Wed, 14 Nov 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Arnab Maji 2 hours later

Look tachycardia after anesthesia is not to much worry about. It may be due to drugs used during anesthesia or it may be due to generalised post-operative anxiety. For this i think no treatment is usually needed. It will go off as time progresses. But if it disturbs you too much then you should ask your doctor to give you some form of anxiolytic.

Hope I have answered you. If you have further queries you can write back to me freely.

Wishing you quick recovery,

Best Regards,
Dr Arnab Maji