Feeling shaky after ejaculation. Pumping feeling when ejaculating. Have herpes

HIV AIDS Specialist
sometimes after i ejaculate i feel/get shaky... its a similar feeling to when i dont eat for like a half of a day but its worse.... this NEVER use to happen, and doesnt seem to matter wether i ate or not that day...(i only only used the eating example to explain better about how it feels)

on a separate but maybe related issue: some times when i ejaculate, i feel something pumping(which i know is normal) but now it pumps, pumps, pumps and then one glob comes out, but before it use to pump then flow then pump and flow almost simultaneously.... during this sometimes it seems like might testicle possibly and right side of my penis and right above my penis in my lower right abdominal area get warm or feel weird but not painful...... i recently got tested for ALL STDS and HEP C and i only have herpes one and two
Posted Tue, 2 Oct 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 5 hours later

You expressed your recent feeling about ejaculation.
I wish to remind you two facts about ejaculation.
1. The impulse of the ejaculatory force will depend on how much you get excited by your sexual experience.
2. You experience a feeling of tiredness following an ejaculation not really weakening.
Tiredness and exhaustion will occur following strenuous exercise or unusually hard work.
This tiredness and exhaustion will disappear after a short nap and eating. Nobody fears about this exhaustion. Just like that after a good sexual experience you may likely to feel exhausted and feel normal after a period of rest.

Another thing I want to emphasize is, don't concentrate or compare the speed,amount or consistency of semen with your previous ejaculations. It may vary according to stimulation, interval between the coitus, your sex partner's role etc.
I don’t think you need to worry about anything here. Everything is just fine.
Have a nice day.
Dr S.Murugan