Feeling scratched inside mouth and tiny bumps inside cheeks. Any ideas?

Jul 2012

Inside my mouth feels like it has been scratched but, it is not sore. Also I noticed small tiny bumps on inside of cheeks. Any ideas on what it is?
Posted Tue, 9 Oct 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 2 hours later
Hi there. It could be one of many things. Are you wearing dentures or are you still on your natural set? How long has it been since you noticed said lesions? Is there any other medical condition you ail from? Is there any medication started recently?
Are you allergic to any foods? Have you recently changed your toothpaste or oral hygeine products? Is there any similar lesion in other mucous membranes eg vaginal region? Do answer these & will be happy to opine asap. Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD