Feeling restlessness on both feet in 90 years of age. Unable to sit. Could this be due to poor circulation?

Spine Surgeon
Every night one foot or the other and tonight it seems to be both feet get so restless I just want to kick my feet this way and that.Drives me nuts so to say.No pain just can't sit still. Could it be poor circulation?
By the way I will be 90yrs of age in Sept, however I am very active for my age.
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Krishna Kumar 38 minutes later

Thank you for sharing your problem with me

Your symptoms looks like restless leg syndrome to me. It may not be due to poor circulation.

There are various medications available to control and treat the symptoms. A neurologist can prescribe those drugs to you - they are not available over the counter. So may I suggest you to see a neurologist; he could help you with it at the earliest

Let me know if you need clarification

Kind regards