Feeling restless body, blurred vision and dry mouth. Suggest some remedy?

what can i treat my severe restless leg" more like restless body for me, i feel like i am being crushed if i dont move, it is because of the seroqual i take, the ainti parkinsins drugs give me far to many side effects for eg, blurred vision and dry mouth ulsers in my mouth and on my toung, it is horrible, biotin does nothing. what can i suggest to my doctor as he just does not seem to know what to treat me. i live out in the bush so i cant just change doctors ! as many ideas as u can suggest plz. thank u so much for listening.
Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 43 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in cardiology.
You are right when you say "more like restless body" because it is more of systemic illness marked by unpleasant sensations, insomnia as a result of unknown cause. Fortunatley medicines are available for it. It seems to me now medicines are producing rather discomforting side effects. Common Seroquel side effects include dry mouth, dizziness, high triglycerides (determined by a blood test), and headaches. While side effects, if they occur, are typically minor and easily treated, some problems may require immediate medical attention. These side effects of Seroquel that should be reported to a healthcare provider right away include abnormal muscle movements, signs of diabetes, and rapid weight gain.
In clinical studies, the most common side effects identified in patients taking Cymbalta included:
Dry mouth
Decreased appetite
Increased sweating
This is not a complete list of side effects, and we recommend you discuss any side effects you may have with your doctor. You should not stop taking Cymbalta without talking to your healthcare provider. I really empathize with your situation caused by the disease now with the drugs.
Doctor is prescribing drugs in good faith and please be patient, he will listen to you properly. This is nature of illness and side effects of drugs which is making life feel so miserable to you. Things will change for better so cheer up. And next time you XXXXXXX the doctor suggest him/her these drugs and ask whether he would like to prescribe, these will alleviate associated anxiety at least. These are used for rest less drug syndrome.
clonazepam (Klonopin),
diazepam (Valium),
triazolam (Halcion)

If you have any other query please write I will respond as soon as possible. Regards.

With Best Wishes

Dr Anil Grover,
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW