Feeling pulse on thyroid glands, sore breast. Trouble swallowing, painful sensation. Done with ultrasound. Cause?

Infertility Specialist
I have had trouble swallowing for over a year now, I went to my local GP last week and had a check up he has sent me to have an ultrasound on my thyroid as it is swollen. My thyroid feels as though it has a pulse of its own and keeps hitting me with waves of a stinging/painful sensation? My left breast is also very sore to touch lean on?
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1)Kindly send me the thyroid ultrasound report which will help in further advice .

2) Please get blood TSH, T3 and T4 levels tested.

3) Breast soreness is related to cyclical variation of hormones. It generally decreases after one cycle. It could also be due to radiating pain due to peptic ulcer.

Please get back to me with above reports which will help me advice you further.

I hope I answered your query.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol