Feeling pressure on right side on face and endpoints on foreheads. What could be the cause?

Nov 2013

I am feeling pressure on right side on face and some time on right end points of forehead
Posted Wed, 22 May 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 4 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

First of all, I would like to resssure you that your symptoms do not suggest any serious neurological problem and there is no need to worry at present.

The likely possibilities in your case could be a minor sinus infection (sinusitis) or muscle tension.

In both these cases, the symptoms are transient and should resolve in a few days.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist