Feeling panic and stresses. Having leg pain when using stairs. Suggest?

Hi Doctor,

From last night i am feeling some panic issue and from morning i am feeling very high stress and in my legs regular pain even am tired so early if I use stair.

Kindly suggest..
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 15 hours later

The symptoms you have could be resultant of stress. You may have to relax your mind with simple and natural techniques like yoga and meditation. These will improve the circulation and remove the metabolites which result in such abnormal sensations.

Do not go for any medications, as they may worsen the condition further.

Hope, I answered your query.

Follow-up: Feeling panic and stresses. Having leg pain when using stairs. Suggest? 9 hours later
Hi Sir,

But what about for Thyrid ?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later

Hyperthyroidism also causes such symptoms but they may not be sudden. In thyroid disease the symptoms appear gradually.

Its good to get tested anyway.