Feeling pain and discomfort around testicle. What could be causing this?

I am feeling some pain and discomfort in or around my testicles. However, I did have a long two days of work and strenuous workout that can attribute to my concern.
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 24 minutes later

Pain in and around testicles could be due to various reasons like:

>compression or pressure on the part
>too much of physical strain
>Tight clothes

Please take analgesics that you have and you are comfortable with, wear loose clothes and avoid pressure on the part.

In most of the minor cases the things should be fine with this.

In case the pain increases, swelling occurs then you need physical examination by a doctor and treatment as per the diagnosis.

I hope this helps,