Feeling of penis numbness, slight abdominal and glans pain post using tight dress. Help?

30 male , Yesterday afternoon while in office, sitting on a chair I couldn't feel my penis may be because of the tight underwear/jeans i was wearing. When I stood up the sensation came back in 5 mins but not completely. There is lack of sensation on the glans , it feels numb and when touched the feeling is not as sensitive as earlier , no tingling sensation while urination , lack of sensation on scortum skin. Slight pain in mid right section of the abdomen since today morning. uncomfortable over all. Low blood pressure 110-70. Slight pain in glans , feels like under anesthesia
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 6 hours later
Welcome to the forum.
Tight dress is known to cause such variations in sensation, due to nerve compression.
I would advice you to wait for a week to see if you become ok.
Also please notice if you get erection at night or early morning.
If the erection returns, there should be no problem.
Till then you may use B complex medicines to take care of the nerves.
Best regards