Feeling of movements in stomach. Blood pregnancy test negative. Chances of false negative?

May 2013
hi. i have had 2 blood tests for pregnancy that came back negative. i feel movement in my stomach and it is getting bigger. i have had one irregular period since feb.
hi. i have not had a regular period since feb this year. i have back pain, heartburn, and other symptoms. i have had a few pregnancy test blood and urine and all negative. over the past month my stomach is getting bigger and it feels like i have movement in it. can blood pregnancy test be false?
Posted Sun, 9 Jun 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 55 minutes later

As both your urine and blood tests are negative, there is less possibility for pregnancy.
Sometimes blood test can give false negatives but that is very rare.
Irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes, like:
-Hormonal imbalance, stress and strain, weight changes, thyroid abnormalities, PCOD etc.
Sometimes bowel movements can also be interpreted as fetal movements.
So you once consult gynecologist, get examined and go for ultrasound.
That will rule out the possibility of pregnancy and also can found out the possible cause for your irregular periods.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.