Feeling of illness, vomiting and troubled being on infusion of Kitamine. Suggest?

Feeling of illness giving me trouble since being on the infusion of Ketamine please can you help with feeling of vomiting weakness all over body
Posted Sat, 5 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need to be symptomatically managed

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

The illness symptoms of nausea and vomiting and weakness all over body is commonly reported by my patients who are on kitamine infusion.
The best way to manage it is by reeucing the dose of kitamine and managing the symtoms symtomatically.

For nausea and vomitings you should be taking rabeprazole and ondansetron to reduce the symptoms.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.