Feeling of gas stuck under breast cage and back. What it the treatment?

Apr 2014

I have a problem with under my right breast cage and breast, and back, I have gas and the gas sticks to me and I goes all over my body and it takes half of the day for it to come out. it leaves a awful gasey order and very uncomfortable. Also I have a bad urine order. can you please give my some answers to these problems.
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You need proper clinical exam andthorough checkup

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX

You need proper clinical examination and investigations.
Investigations include routine hemogram,RBS,LFT,RFT,Lipid profile,Urine RE/ME,Ultrasound of abdomen,ECG in all leads,Upper GI endoscopy,Further investigations may be done if needed.
There may be various causes for your problem like gastrointestinal or musculoskeletal causes.
Treatment can be done after proper clinical examination and investigations reports.
At present you can take tablet pantoprazole 40 mg once daily before food for 6 weeks.

Get well soon
Hope i have answered your query.
Further queries are most welcome.

Take Care