Feeling nauseous, headache and heaviness in eyes and nose. Previously had cardiac arrest. Guide?

Today I feel nauseous, have a headache, heavyness in eyes and nose, numbness in right arm. Back in December I had a cardiac arrest.
Posted Sun, 2 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 10 hours later

In my opinion you should consult a neurophysician because your symptoms are suggestive of TIA (Transient ischemic attack) in which supply of some part of your brain is diminished for a small period of time.

You may also need an imaging investigation MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging) to rule out the above mentioned possibility.

Hope I have answered your query, If you have further questions I will be happy to help.
Good Luck.