Feeling nauseous and tired. Had unprotected intercourse. Could I be pregnant?

my appetite has increased, i feel nauseous, and tired. I've had unprotected sex and he went inside me (about five diffrent days) my period isn't due for another week in half. Could i be pregnent?

Posted Wed, 28 Nov 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Asra Ishtiaq Ahmed 43 minutes later
Hello there.

Yes, there is a high probability of you being pregnant. However the symptoms of nausea and tiredness do not appear so early in pregnancy.

It will be wise to wait for your periods and perform a urine pregnancy test (UPT) on or after the first day of the missed period.

If you are very anxious and cannot wait that long, as you mentioned that your periods are due in another week and half, you can confirm pregnancy by getting a blood test for beta hcG.

I hope I have clarified your doubt.

Do revert back to me if you are still unclear about anything.