Feeling nausea, vomiting, twinges under belly button and waist and heavy breast. Possibility of pregnancy?

My query relates the possibility of me being pregnant. I have had nausea and vomitting for the past few days and this nausea is brought on my different smells and happens at different time of the day. I can feel strange twinges under my belly button and around my waist and have stange fluttering feels near my pelvic area. My breast are heavy and my nipples are both icty and sore. Now I had a normal period on the 11th XXXXXXX and I am regular. My period was late in July and came on the 13th 6days late and lasted 2 days was very painful and I normally have a period that last 5-7 days. I'm not on contraception but all pregnancy test are negative. No one seems to be able to tell what's wrong or point me in the right direction. Right now I'm so nauseous and have very strong period pains and have been in bed all day with this.
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 3 hours later
Thanks for consulting us.
Possibility of pregnancy is still there.
I strongly suggest you to have a blood pregnancy test ( BhCG ) & a pelvic sonogram ( ultrasound ), preferably by vaginal route.
This will hopefully guide you exactly about your current status.
It would be better if you proceed in this direction as early as possible as you may be carrying an ectopic pregnancy which can be a life threatening condition if left untreated, considering your history of pains.
Hope I have given you the desired response. Please feel free to write back if you want to discuss this further.
Hope you get well soon.
Warm regards