Feeling nausea, pain in back, abdomen, leg and head. What is causing this?

Infertility Specialist
Hi, the below are the symptoms I have had in the past few weeks:
Week 1 - Blood Noses, Dizzy Spells, Nausea
Week 2 (start of week) - Tonsilitis, Head Cold
Week 2 (end of week) - Nausea, Back pain, Abdominal pain, Leg ache, Sharp Head pains

We are trying to have a family and not sure if this is potentially related to conception/implantation - I have done numerous tests, but all negative. Or something else? My period is not due for another 5 days.
Posted Sun, 2 Dec 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Biswajit Dash 2 hours later

The symptoms you mentioned appears to be due to an acute infection mostly probably viral ones and other associated conditions. They will wane with time. As such I don't think it is related to your conception / pregnancy.

It is not very clear in your query if you are suffering with fertility issues. If so, I would like to know the following few facts to help you;
1. Duration since you are trying for pregnancy, length of your cycle, the amount and days of flow
2. Semen profile of your partner (if done)
3. Presence or absence of any chronic illness
4. Any problem faced during sexual intercourse
5. Tests like Hysterosalpingogram or DHL if done
6. Any treatment that you received till date.

I will be available for further comments after hearing from you...