Ask a Urologist   »  

Feeling nausea and dizziness, having high BP. Safe medicine to increase penis size?

Mar 2013
hi hello,i dont know what happend...when suddenly i found myself in kind of nausea and i feel dizzy.i put my allout liquid above my head while sleeping and i sleep below it.i think that allout liquid must have dropped in my mouth...or inhaled excess....please can you help me out.i also want to increase the size of my penis by 3 inch.should i take any medicine for help.i have high blood it comes to 6inch when erect.can you provide me any safe medicine that will not affect my blood pressure and any medication to add more 3 inch
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 20 minutes later
Thank you for your query.
You could have inhaled excess of mosquito repellent, and you should never sleep with the liquid right above your head.
However, since you are on medication for high blood pressure, please go to the ER ( do not go alone , have some help or call them ), and get your BP checked.
It is possible that you are dizzy due to hypertension or hypotension.
Sadly, there is NO scientifically proven medicine or treatment to add length to your penis, that too, 3 inches.
6 inches when erect definitely falls in the normal category
take care
Follow-up: Feeling nausea and dizziness, having high BP. Safe medicine to increase penis size? 1 hour later
hello,i might have swallowed a thin wire which is very small.could there be any problem.i dont know whether i have swallowed a wire or not.dont know any symptoms of what happens when u dwallow wire.i was just eating paratha and some sabji while i found wire which is very small two times.i have just assumed that i have eaten it.can you please suggest what to do....will it come out of bowel?i dont know what to do.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 hours later
It depends on what kind of wire you have swallowed,
Better is to consult a gastroenterologist and have an X XXXXXXX and examination.
Follow-up: Feeling nausea and dizziness, having high BP. Safe medicine to increase penis size? 10 hours later
can you please tell me how to increase the size of penis????and the diameter of the girth?please can you sihgest something.its really important.....if your help can save.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 24 minutes later
There is no such known method.
Your penis size is absolutely normal, so do not worry