Feeling nausea after eating in morning, light headed with headaches and lower back aches. Missed period

Question
I just got over my period a few days ago but now I'm feeling nausea after eating an in morning, light headed with headaches and lower back aches?!!! Also, bloated!! What could it be?!!! I'm really scared I might have cancer or something scary?!!!

I also have dealt with IBS and lactose intolerance, Mom has Celiac disease and Gerd. I didn't know if I could possibly have that?!! I am a genetic carrier of Hashimoto thyroid disease but haven't had any issues yet! I had my third baby five months ago and was wondering if there's something changing hormonal in my body due to post partum? I don't know?!!!
Posted Sat, 6 Apr 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 16 minutes later
Hi
Thanks for the query

Females after the end of their periods do feel such symptoms due to loss of blood during periods which causes blood loss anemia and generalized weakness also resulting into low blood pressure sometimes causing such symptoms.

It is recommended to have your blood pressure checked and use of multivitamins along with good diet that contains calcium and iron.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Thanks

Follow-up: Feeling nausea after eating in morning, light headed with headaches and lower back aches. Missed period 4 hours later
I was wondering about the possibility of low blood pressure. I do take prenatal vitamins as I'm still breastfeeding. Is there anything else I can take and why would I feel dizzy after I get up in the morning with nausea? Thanks for your answers

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 11 hours later
Thanks for the reply

Continue taking multivitamins. additionally you can calcium supplements along with some good and healthy diet,

You feel dizzy and nausea in morning because in morning you are empty stomach at this time the blood pressure and sugar levels both are down and after eating the symptoms gets more pronounced but subsides later.

Thanks