Feeling mild headache from few months. Had hit on head, have some family problems. What is causing this?

I am facing mild headache from past 2 months in several parts of of my head please help me to get this diagnosed.

background info:
- there are some family issues related to my sister marriage i am concerned about it.
- recently our company took us for outing to guhantra while palying paint ball i had a paint ball hit straight on top of the head which was painful.

Akamai Technologies

Posted Fri, 31 Aug 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 7 hours later
Thanks for using the XXXXXXX I am happy to address your questions, will recommend you to kindly get yourself re-examined by an ophthalmologist to rule out any refractive errors which could be predisposing you to headaches. The head injury (paintball) could be symptomatic and be relieved with analgesic, if it persists then further evaluation will be required. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks