Feeling lump in throat and having excessive gas formation with burning sensation. Safe remedy?

Question
I have had this constant feeling of lump in my throat and now what seems to feel like excessive gas pressure in my thorat, I feel a sudden spasm or movement and then it seems to be followed with a burp. But there are times where I can't seem to burp and it feels stuck in my thorat , which causes pressure, I really don't have any burning in my thorat, and if I do get it , it is very mild. My stomach also feels a bit of a burning senstation and pressure and when I feel like this I often have back pain.
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 20 minutes later
Hi and thanks for the query,
The symptoms you describe suggest first a gastric irritation of active peptic ulcer disease and a probable gastro esophagal reflux disease. This means that acidic fluid from the stomach is certainly moving up to the throat (esophagus) and irritating it).
This situation left untreated for a long time leads to wounds and improper healing in the throat. This caused a reduction in the diameter of the throat and gives a sensation of either a lump or pain at times.
I suggest you XXXXXXX a gastroenterologist for proper evaluation, endoscopic examinations and management.
taking an appointment with gastroenterologist is a bright idea.
I will glad answering further questions if need be.
thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.

Follow-up: Feeling lump in throat and having excessive gas formation with burning sensation. Safe remedy? 11 minutes later
would this cause the stomach discomfort and bloating feeling and the back pain

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 4 minutes later
Hand thanks for the query,
That is the classical presentation of gastric ulcers. Usually a pain the irradiates to the back, very probable.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.