Feeling lousy. Have Hyperthyroidism. Blood pressure 110/80. Recovering form mild chest infection. Suggest?

Oncologist, Surgical
I am feeling lousy...I have Hyperthyroidism and I have just taken my temp.It's 35.4. My BP is normally 110/80. The two go togerther??? I am also recovering from a mild chest antibiotics.
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get thyroid function tests repeated immediately

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am,

Sorry to hear about your problem. Feeling of lousiness, low temperature are both signs of hypothyroidism. I know that you suffer from hyperthyroidism but sometimes due to increase dosage of medicines, it can lead to hypothyroidism. You should immediately consult your doctor and have thyroid function tests done urgently. If your thyroid functions are low, you should ask your doctor to reduce your medicines.

Hoping for the best.
Please feel free to clarify any other query.