Feeling like shrinking skin around bone and headache. Having breast tumour. Worrisome

May 2013
some days quit often my body aches fills like my skin is shrinking around my bones .. i get bad head aches . the only health issue is i have a abnormal begnine tumor in my right breast and up to two weeks ago never bothered me but lat two weeks has been very painful a little worried,
Posted Thu, 16 Aug 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 57 minutes later

The possible causes for your symptoms are,
-Breast pain is called mastalgia, it can be usually due to hormonal or benign breast conditions, the pain could be cyclical or non cyclical,
In cyclical pain, it can be seen before periods, and also body pains, fatigue etc can also be seen in premenstrual syndrome,
-In case of infection of breast called mastitis, breast pain and because of inflammatory reactions body pains, head ache etc can be seen.

as turning of benign tumor into malignancy is rare, you don't afraid of that,
once consult general surgeon and undergo physical examination and mammogram to detect the possible cause of pain, then treatment can be taken accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.