Feeling lightheaded, flushed. Blood test, EKG, chest x-ray normal. Taking crestor, dulera. Any thoughts?

Jun 2013
I feeling lightheaded and a little clammy face feels flushed. This has been going on since yesterday around noon. Symptoms stopped last night and were gone this am but has started again. I had this happen appx 2 weeks ago went to ER. Had Blood work done - EKG - Chest Xrays - MRI head - neurological exam.. No diagnosis.

Take Following Meds
Lizinopril HTZ
Ventolin as needed
Cingular ( just started)

Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 2 hours later
Hi there,

Based on your symptoms I feel you may be having panic attacks. Please visit with your psychiatrist for the medications that are needed to treat this condition. He / she may also be able to refer you to a therapist or a counselor who can help you with the psychosocial issues surrounding the panic attacks.

Anxiety is a common condition. Since the initial evaluation are normal the symptoms may be related to anxiety. It will get better with the right treatment.

I hope this relieves your anxiety. Please visit with the right medical personnel and let me know how things go.

I hope this helped. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Take care and have a lovely day !