Feeling lightheaded after coughing, tingling or buzzing in hands and heart beats harder after urination. What to do?

White male 47.

I will simply list my symptoms.

Feel ok lying down
Feel funny, lightheaded after coughing

Heart beats harder for a moment
Tingling or buzzing in hands

Heart beats harder after urination

Feel out if it all the time except sometimes in the morning feel ok

Lower back now sore

Have to bend over after standing sometimes because of feeling faint
More winded when walking than before.

Unsteady when walking

Started with sudden feeling of disequilibrium. Not spinning. Lasted 20 minutes. Since then I feel out if it, tired, anxious and as noted above.

Currently have bronchitis one month. Still coughing still mucous in lungs

Have sinus infection now as well
Fullness in right ear
Tinnitus. Mostly in right ear
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
May be more a middle ear rather than heart issue

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query. Given your recent infection, as well as the symptoms of fullness in right ear (perhaps due to accumulated fluid in the middle ear) as well as the tinnitus, the symptoms may be stemming more from a middle ear issue, namely labyrinthitis or vestibular neuritis, rather than a cardiac condition per se. Nevertheless, the part of your history that concerns me as a cardiologist is the fact that you have been more winded with exercise lately; if the change coincided with the bronchitis then it would be less worrisome, but if it was present before that, it should be looked up into, perhaps with some basic testing including an echocardiogram.

I would visit an ENT specialist for further evaluation, a direct middle-ear examination, and he can decide based on the history and physical examination if cardiovascular testing is warranted.

Yours truly,

Dr Brenes-Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN