Feeling light headed, dizzy, nauseous and abdominal pain. HPT negative. Chances of pregnancy?

had my tubes ties 10 yrs ago, sept 6 ( 5 days past my expected period) i had a miscarrage, by the time i had an ultra sound i had already mis carried so we were unable to see if it was a tubal pregnancy. i had a normal cycle on oct 6th that lasted 4 days as usual, my next period should start on nov. 6th. for the last 6 days i have felt very light headed, dizzy, nauseouse and a few days ago i had some mild cramping in my lower abdominal area like my period was going to start. took a home pregnancy test but as expected it came out negative. to early to tell with a week before my period. i went to see a doctor but they dont even consider pregnancy because of having my tubes tied. suggested that it may be verdigo but i really dont think it is. is it to early to have these symptoms if i am pregnant?
Posted Tue, 20 Nov 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 54 minutes later
If your urine pregnancy test was positive in september then there may have been a possibility of tubal ligation failure.Thats a rare occurance. You should wait till you miss a period, then repeat the urine pregnancy test.If its positive,then proceed from there.
The symptoms that you are experiencing, may be pre menstrual symptoms.They are similar.It is a bit too early for pregnancy symptoms.They usually appear after 4 weeks. I would suggest that you wait till you miss the period and repeat the test.