Feeling light dizziness, headache, tiredness, tingling head and burning ear. How to get relief?

Hi, I've seen my doctor today, and he doesn't know what it's causing.
I'm having light dizziness for month now. It appear and then it goes away. Since last saturday I always have light headache which is followed be tiredness. In saturday I had ringing in my ear followed by headache and tingling on the right side of my head and bit of face. Later I had burning around ear which disappeared in 4 hours. I was yawning after having headache.
My doctor said he doesn't know what it is and he gave me Stugeron.
I am still having light headache in back of head around ears but as doctor said ears are clear. He said the ear canal has unusual shape but both ears are same.
Please can you advice? I would really appreciate it.
Posted Sun, 19 Aug 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later

Your symptoms appear very typical and are seen in condition called Mastoiditis (infection in the mastoid air cells).Mastoiditis is a complication of chronic infection in the middle ear.

The above condition can be a direct cause for the problems you have like

1) tingling in the face , it could be due to compression of the facial nerve due to inner swelling.
2)dizziness, due to affection to the vestibular apparatus
3)head ache as a direct effect of the mastoid involvement.You may have heaviness in head too.
4)Distortion in the ear canal shape.

I suggest you to take an second opinion by an ENT specialist, there may be need for an MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging)scan here.

The sooner it is treated , better is the outcome.

Wish you good health.