Ask a Urologist   »  

Feeling lack of sensitivity in penis after masturbating forcefully. Is it temporary or is it serious?

Good

Question
I'm 19 and I have a problem after masturbating forcefully that my penis suddenly got weak. Now it is very difficult for me to get it up and it feels funny. Its not hurting so I don't think its anything serious, but it just feels like it lacks sensitivity. Is it temporary or is it serious?
Posted Mon, 6 Aug 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 23 minutes later

After masturbation or sex flaccidity of penis is common and natural. It remains there for some time.

After some time when you get excited again you will have erection as per normal.

In the absence of any major trauma or violent sexual act serious injury is not commonly seen.

Just wait for some time and you should be normal and feeling well.

Still in case if there is some problem like too much of pain and discomfort please consult a doctor.

I hope this helps and clarifies your concern.

Dr.Pragnesh