Feeling jealousy in relationship. Need advise?

What to do if I'm jealous in a relationship?
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 0 minute later

Jealousy is a gift for the lovers; however, generosity and "big-heart" people live longer and happier. Why don't you try it?:)
Follow-up: Feeling jealousy in relationship. Need advise? 6 minutes later
Try what?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 5 days later
Brief Answer:
Being generous and big heart

Detailed Answer:

The other doctor seems unavailable to answer your query. I want to continue and please allow me.

Many a literature and studies proved that those who are generous and 'live by giving and not taking' can live longer and happier than people who are selfish and wanting.

It is not easy to be generous towards the other person who also wants the same thing as you need. So it takes a big step to donate happiness by succumbing to pain. However this pain is short term but the magnanimity is long term. It is praised and received accolades whenever it was displayed.

So learn to donate / give away in a relationship than being jealous of it.