Feeling itching during sex. Having red spots on penis. Got fever, cold and back pain. What should I do?

Question
Dear Doctor, please help me and suggest me what should i do?
I had a girl friend before and we had unprotected sex many times. few months back we break up. when i had sex i feel some itching, i told her. She said she is alright. After that there is red spot come to my penis. Some times there is itching. Many times come and gone. I went to XXXXXXX and took hamam bath. I got fever next day, flue, cold, back pain. Now in my spinal is too painful but some times only. When i press in middle of spinal i can feel more pain. I am feeling some times flue, tiredness, some joint pain. I am so much worried about hiv. recently started neck pian also. I use to travel a lot and driving also. I am scared to check my blood. I use to do gym, last 6 months i am not getting time for that. I am the only son in my family and they are forcing for marriage. I dont know what to do now. Who can help me. I am waiting for your responds.
Posted Sat, 9 Nov 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
When worried please confirm with blood test

Detailed Answer:

I think you physical symptoms are carried away with your worry and stress related issues. If you are too much worried and if confirmation relieves you of all the confusion existing around HIV, I suggest you to get tested with simple test i.e ELISA for HIV.

I have not seen so unrelated and non specific symptoms in a HIV positive individual and still relate it to stress and worry mongering around you. Each and every specific symptom be it red spot on penis, spinal pain (as you describe) can occur in normal individuals as well.

So the next best thing for you is ELISA for HIV.