Feeling indigestion after masturbation. How to improve the condition?

I am 27years old male from india.I started masturbating from age 16. For the past few years(~ 4years) i have indigestion after masturbation. I couldn't exactly figure out the reason. But nowadays i feel indigestion with the following foods even if i haven't masturbate.
Black Grapes(Not the XXXXXXX grape)
White breed
Orange/citrus fruit juice

Could you please tell me what i have to do to improve my digestion. And what might be the root cause for the same
Posted Mon, 29 Oct 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 14 minutes later

Thanks for the query

Masturbation is not related to your indigestion. Indigestion can be due to several reasons like peptic ulcer disease, lack of exercise, irregular food habits etc.
Here's what you should be doing:
a. Have small meals at regular intervals
b. Avoid excessive tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking
c. Eat an early dinner
d. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. 5-6 servings of fruits and vegetables are required
e. Exercise daily for 40-50 minutes
f. Practice stress reduction exercises like yoga etc
g. If the problems persist, see a physician and get an ultrasound of the abdomen done. We may need to start you on a drug like omeprazole
I am sure you would be fine soon.

Hope this answers your query

Wish you good luck
Follow-up: Feeling indigestion after masturbation. How to improve the condition? 2 hours later
Hi Padhy,

Thanks for your reply. But omeprazole seems to have severe side effects.

Could you please tell me the dosage or is there any alternative medicine with less side effects

Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 10 minutes later
Thanks for writing back.
Omeprazole is one of the safest drugs we have. Its important to remember that you should not believe everything on the internet.
There are many newer drugs alternatives to Omeoprazole like rabeprazole, pantoprazole and esmoperazole etc

These newer drugs are devoid of any practical side effects, no need to worry for side effects

The dose range of all such drugs is from 20-40 mg/day once a day. Since this is a prescription drug, it would be best you see a physician. Also, its important to follow the lifestyle changes I had mentioned. This would be much more important than taking the drug.

Hope that helps