Feeling hungry soon and talking food. What could be the reason?

Hi Doctor,

From past 4 days, i am feeling hungry very soon after talking food. Most of the day i am feeling the hunger. This never happened before. What could be the reason? Thanks.
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

Increased hunger could be a side effect of the Vitamin supplements you are taking. This is normal and healthy weight gain due to multivitamin is by the same process.

Also do get your blood sugar levels checked once, specially if you have any of your close relative a diabetic. Hunger and increased thirst are commonest symptoms seen in early diabetics.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.