Feeling hungry, dizzy, nausea, frequent urination and diarrhoea. Are these the sign of pregnancy?

Hi lately i have been haveing pregnancy symptoms . Like oneday i felt dizzy than i got really hot all of a sudden then i threw up . A few days later i started getting the urge to urinate more followed by alot of bowel movements some diarrhea. Other symptoms like sleeping in later, i feel hungrey alot more . i wake up in the middle of the night thristy . Also its like i sweat alot more now, my hands & feet also underarms and under breast aswell . I get minor headaches that make my eye feel alittle pain but its not servere though. I feel nausous most times after eating but i dont vomit. I have alot of gas now & my tummy seems to gargle alot. I have little sharp pains but it just feel like my period is coming on. I know i am not that far along just in the first trimester if anything.
Posted Sat, 24 Nov 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 14 minutes later
The symptoms you are having- nausea, headaches, etc are all non specific and do not conclusively indicate about pregnancy.
The hormonal changes- raised HCG levels that bring about these symptoms do not appear until at least 10 days after conception.
You need to wait for your period to be overdue before going for a urine pregnancy test available at all the pharmacies.
For an early diagnosis, you can get your raising serum HCG titres evaluated under the guidance of your gynaecologist.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.