Feeling hungry all the time, getting chest pain and fluttering sensation in heart. Medical cure?

Hi I am 41 years old. When I eat I get hungry again right away in fact my chest will even hurt plus my heart races all the time

Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 2 hours later

Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your available history.
Your symptoms might be because of
- Diabetes
- Thyroid dysfuntion.
- Severe Gastritis

You should consult your physician to rule out physical causes by doing blood investigations. Your doctor may advise for blood sugar, thyroid profile, vitamin B12 level.

Treatment of physical causes will be directed as per cause.

Let me know in case if you are having symptoms of stress like sleep disturbances, excessive thoughts, severe unexplained body pain etc.

I hope I have addressed your concern. Feel free to revert to me in case if you have further query.