Feeling hot, weakness, nausea and headache. Any effective solution to get cured?

i have a headache, i am hot at rimes, weak but not immobile, jus a bit listless and have a bit of nausea. 24 hours seems long to wait if i need to go to an ER. i hope there is a more expedient way to address my question.
Posted Fri, 10 Aug 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 12 minutes later

Thanks for the query

I need to know more about the problem in order to localize the issue.

1. From how long have you got the headache? Is it severe? Where does it pain? Any blurring of vision?
2. From how long are you feeling weak?
3. Any history of fever?
4. Are your periods regular? From how long has it been irregular?

Please get back to me with the answers, I am awaiting your reply

Follow-up: Feeling hot, weakness, nausea and headache. Any effective solution to get cured? 2 hours later
i had a headache last weekend that was very severe that i am pretty sure was brought on by stress and PMS. it was gone by monday. i woke with this new headache this morning and i felt a little nausua, but it seems to be easing up. i dont have blurred vision, and feeling weak started today too, but i was quite tired last night. i have no fever. if i strain a certain way i can feel the pulse of my heart in my head pretty hard. my periods have changed over the past few years and sometimes come more frequently than 28 days and i get severe PMS, severe headache, i am crazy emotional during that time. frankly, i am so stressed now thinking have an annurism, i am probably making it worse.
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 10 minutes later

Thanks for replying

From what it looks like, you are suffering from acute gastritis from all the stress, coffee and smoking. Proton pump inhibitors like pantoprazole can help. Please approach a doctor for a prescription.

You have been working very hard but please do take small breaks and also eat on time. Also try to get atleast 6 to 8 hours of sleep every day.

I hope I have answered your query, please accept my answer if you have no further queries

I wish you good health