Feeling hot and weird in head and dizzy. How to get cured?

Nov 2013

My 12 year old daughter says her head feels hot and weird and dizzy inside, she does not have the flu or a cold.
Posted Wed, 24 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 2 hours later
Thank you for contacting Healthcare magic.
First of all, let me reassure you that the symptoms are non-specific and do not represent any serious illness.
The most likely possibility is a minor migraine attack, which could occur in children.
Other possibility could be fatigue due to extra physical exertion or less sleep.
As of now, you need to watch, if symptoms persist or worsen. If they reduce or settle down, there is nothing to be done. If they persist, you could take her to the GP.
Please get back if you have any additional queries.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX consultant neurologist