Feeling heaviness in head and getting vomit sensation. What is causing this?

I cant get out form the bed or walk out as i feels something on my head.....all looks rounding..i cant stand steady..i feels to vomit too while sitting on the it a gas in head problem need help with solution.....
Posted Wed, 3 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 14 minutes later
Thanks for your query. I understand your concern with the troubling symptoms. However I would assure you that it is not possible to have gaseous distension in your head. These symptoms of heaviness of head and vomiting sensation point towards a few differential diagnosis. It could be pathology of your middle ear or alternately could be fluctuations in blood sugar or blood pressure. Hence my advice would be an ent evaluation along with recordings of three days blood pressure as well as fasting post prandial blood sugar. If all results are normal a ct brain would be required to rule out any space occupying lesion of brain. Do clarify further if required.
Dr Sundar
Follow-up: Feeling heaviness in head and getting vomit sensation. What is causing this? 21 minutes later
Ok..Thankyou Doctor....I will go with your advice....
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 1 minute later
Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar