Feeling heat inside body. Blood reports normal. Anxiety level increasing, having acidity. Looking for solution

For 10 months now, I have been feeling heat/hot inside my body especially around my neck/shoulder, my upper body, thighs, stomach area. This can go on for hours. It is as if my blood is boiling inside my body. When I check my temperature it is normal.
all my blood reports are normal including hiv, when i wear heavy clothes , my warmness of necks and hands becomes normal, my anxiety level is also increasing day by day, kindly tell what is this , i am having acidity also in my stomach since 10 months
Posted Mon, 6 Aug 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 4 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
If your blood reports are normal, then anxiety could be a possible cause of your symptoms. Anxiety can lead to several of the symptoms and increase acidity as well.
You can reduce anxiety by the following measures:
a. Do regular breathing exercises, walking and yoga
b. Have a healthy and nutritious diet. Avoid excessive tea/coffee, alcohol or smoking. Also, totally avoid any gutka that you may be having
c. Try talking to a friend about the issues you face.
d. Drink atleast 3-4 litres of water daily.

However, I would like to know if you have any other symptoms like weight loss, diarrhoea or anything else? Also, has a TSH level been done for you.

As far as the acidity is concerned, the following things will help:
a. Have small meals every 3-4 hours
b. Avoid smoking and alcohol
c. Dont have a heavy and a late dinner
d. Talk to your physician about drugs like omeprazole. It will bring a lot of relief in your symptoms.
Hope this helps
Awaiting your reply