Feeling heart pounding through chest and pulsating stomach. What is the treatment?

hi i can feel my heart when i do the slightes things and it like a pounding throught my chest .and i all so get pulsing from my stomach
Posted Thu, 30 Aug 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
I am a qualified and certified cardiologist. I read your question with diligence.
What you have awareness have heart beat, heart is also present just above stomach so pulsation thereabout also. With the available data nothing serious is apparent, however a clinical review is necessary as it is troubling you.
If you feel that pounding is rapid when you are doing any exertion and it also has rapid or slow rate. There can be three prominent causes:
1. Rapid heart rate tachycardia. At least it was not documented during Holter
2. Slow heart rate bradycardia associated with escaped beats not documented
during Holter (may be no arrhythmia occurred )
3. Valvular leak volume overload A thorough clinical examination and
perhaps if the doctor feels echocardiography is

Normal heart with anxiety, excessive intake of stimulants like caffeine, anemia and thyroid disease can also produce palpitation. As you had been partly investigated may be another visit to doctor and establishing the cause is left. Good Luck.

With Best Wishes
Dr Anil Grover,
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW