Feeling heart beat very strongly. Having pain when breathing out. BP is high and feeling dizzy. Suggest the cure?

This few years, I can feel my heart beat very strongly.

Furthermore, sometimes, when I lie down on bed, I felt a bit pain when I am breathing out. Breathing in is ok.

My blood pressure is a bit high at 150/80.

Also, I felt dizzy easily whenever I stand up from a squarting position.
Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get examined / Get investigated

Detailed Answer:
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

See an Internist / get yourself examined / basic investigation will be necessary

Dizziness on getting up from bed may be from postural hypo-tension.. .check your BP – standing and lying? / It can be from anaemia – check haemoglobin…
The body's balancing mechanism is in the inner ear. An ENT (Ear Nose Throat) specialist is the one to see - they have special tests to confirm or exclude the contribution of the ear.
If the ear is excluded, you have to be followed up by a neurologist.

Strong heart beats need to be documented by Electrocardiogram (ECG). Standard ECG records the electrical activity of the heart, for a few seconds. It can detect the arrhythmia occurring during that time only. If the episode occurs randomly, one needs Holter or event monitor.

Systolic pressure is a bit high. Needs follow up

The chest pain does not appear to be related to heart or lung. Examination, X-ray chest can shed further light

See a doctor. The treating doctor alone can suggest further based on his assessment of the situation.

Wishing all well
God bless
Good luck