Feeling foggy and tired and weird feeling in muscles, mild headache after hot shower. Take Usana heal-pack and multi-vitamins. Advise?

Feeling foggy and tired, and weird feeling in muscles,mild headache, like flu/cold is coming but it never comes. Started either after too long hot shower in morning, which made rest of days feel terrible, why? or too much dark chocolate (85% coco) one evening and could not sleep deeply and felt weird muscle pains that come and day...hard to tell..I am vegetarian, eat lots of fruit, avocado once a day, Vegetables, mainly carrots/pumpkins, grapes, bananas, lentils, rice meals, Pasta, Tomatoes,and multigrain bread up to 3-4 slices a day, with butter, but I stopped that 8 weeks (see below) and always 1 or 2 small coffees XXXXXXX Chicken is rare, no red meat, nothing in years. No Dairy, maybe milk in coffee. Dont drink alcohol or smoke Cant drink, alcohol , makes me tired.. Just drink water. Went for for a 5 km walk mild jog, felt fit and and not exhausted and I felt 100% better (its 6 Celsius outside, and cold, and heating is on inside)but it did not last, when I am indoors I feeling sensations come back...Drank lots of water (1 litre with disprin and felt better in morning)..but weird sensation comes back eventually always. I also take USANA heal-pack 100 multi-vitamins every day and have.for last 5 years. I am 55, 80kg, do Yoga and Meditation, (Maybe Toga on weekend was too harsh?) and go to bed 10pm normally, but really hard to wake up in morning. as Wife and myself have baby girl this year and she is 7 month and cries a lot. Bu she is a lot of fun..I did have all bood tests under the sun about 8 weeks ago, and only slight thing mentioned cholesterol was a bit high at 5.5/5.8, not sure why,stopped the butter , what else? Deserts are rare, once a week..if that, and certainly nothing now, no family history of issues until late 70s or 80s.but they all smoked, so cant compare.
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Sound sleep. Proper diet. Investigation: Hemogram.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX XXXX, Thanks for using XXXXXXX

I appreciate your daily activities. Do continue the same healthy activities.

Being a GP, If someone comes to my clinic with such complaints I will first rule out following in the order of priority.

1. Adequate sleep: As you told you have 7 month old baby, if there is disturbed sleep you may get the symptoms of feeling foggy and tired, and weird feeling in muscles,mild headache. If it is so you can discuss with your wife in taking care of your baby one at a time for several hours so that both will get adequate sound sleep.

2. Viral fever: You will present with fever, myalgia, mild head ache and with cold. You have only few symptoms. So get done complete haemogram once to rule out any disease.

So you need to relax now and adjust your routine to have adequate sound sleep along with calculated quantity of calorie intake to maintain your lipid levels also. Continue out door exercises with yoga and meditation.

Hope this answered your question. Consult your doctor for further examination and management. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.